1. Check show intrus
2. Check to make sure sylogin.com has world execute permission. Note that a logical name can (SHOULD!) override the default name.
3. An error in SYLOGIN can cause the login to fail.
4. An error in the user's login.com can cause the login to fail.
5. Can the user write to their home directory.
6. Check the accounting records, you may have to enable some.
malmberg September 05 2020 VSI community non-commercial licenses for AXP/IA64 are available now.
malmberg September 05 2020 See the forum about licensing. Don't know if HPE hobby licenses still being issued. Commercial licenses still being sold.
silfox70 September 01 2020 I need the license for OpenVMS7.3. Where can I find them?
malmberg August 29 2020 Eisner, which is currently being moved, got an SSH update and the keys were updated to more modern encryption standards.
jiml July 11 2020 ssh to eisner is now giving (on linux) "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!" , Has the server key in fact changed ? Of WHO can we ask that somewhere on the eisner webpage they
wyan May 06 2020 Turns out I had an account here, it still was set to my location a decade ago, so hey, I'm back after over a decade!
Hein April 21 2020 Hi all, haven't been here in years. Good to see it is all there still. I'm looking around at the forum to stop/start msipcap - 'could not be stopped' - for now. I'll shutdown FreeA
EstesDave January 09 2020 does anyone have or know of DRB32 manuals