Welcome to V16 of the OpenVMS Technical Journal. It is indeed a great pleasure in bringing this edition of the Technical Journal to all the VMS enthusiasts around the world. We trust that you will find all the articles informative and useful.
In VTJ v16, I am sure you will find all articles will be of interest to you. We have enlisted the articles in VTJ v16 below :
· Archive Backup System and Data Protector: Leading OpenVMS Backup Solutions, Deepa R Shenoy
· MIKADO, a Virtual VAX based on a Real-time Operating System, Dr. Robert Boers, CEO & Founder Stromasys
· OpenVMS Guest Troubleshooting, Bhadresh Udani
· OpenVMS RAD Support on Integrity Systems, Shyamalendu Sarkar, Durga Prasad and Narayanan
· Data Encryption Using Archive Backup System, Nagendra Shastry
malmberg September 05 2020 VSI community non-commercial licenses for AXP/IA64 are available now.
malmberg September 05 2020 See the forum about licensing. Don't know if HPE hobby licenses still being issued. Commercial licenses still being sold.
silfox70 September 01 2020 I need the license for OpenVMS7.3. Where can I find them?
malmberg August 29 2020 Eisner, which is currently being moved, got an SSH update and the keys were updated to more modern encryption standards.
jiml July 11 2020 ssh to eisner is now giving (on linux) "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!" , Has the server key in fact changed ? Of WHO can we ask that somewhere on the eisner webpage they
wyan May 06 2020 Turns out I had an account here, it still was set to my location a decade ago, so hey, I'm back after over a decade!
Hein April 21 2020 Hi all, haven't been here in years. Good to see it is all there still. I'm looking around at the forum to stop/start msipcap - 'could not be stopped' - for now. I'll shutdown FreeA