Welcome to V16 of the OpenVMS Technical Journal. It is indeed a great pleasure in bringing this edition of the Technical Journal to all the VMS enthusiasts around the world. We trust that you will find all the articles informative and useful.
In VTJ v16, I am sure you will find all articles will be of interest to you. We have enlisted the articles in VTJ v16 below :
· Archive Backup System and Data Protector: Leading OpenVMS Backup Solutions, Deepa R Shenoy
· MIKADO, a Virtual VAX based on a Real-time Operating System, Dr. Robert Boers, CEO & Founder Stromasys
· OpenVMS Guest Troubleshooting, Bhadresh Udani
· OpenVMS RAD Support on Integrity Systems, Shyamalendu Sarkar, Durga Prasad and Narayanan
· Data Encryption Using Archive Backup System, Nagendra Shastry
malmberg May 07 2019 See the licensing forum posts about joining Encompasserve.org
amnas April 03 2019 How to get a hobbyist license for who lives in France?
jiml November 09 2018 Thank you , Malmberg ! Exactly what I was hoping for . Reset key & all is well . JImL
malmberg November 09 2018 Eisner was upgraded to the current Multinet Release. As part of that a new host key was generated. The old key was incompatible with newer Linux.
jiml November 02 2018 ssh to eisner is now giving (on linux) "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!" , Has the server key in fact changed ?
malmberg June 26 2018 https://www.openvmshobbyi st.com/forum/viewthread.p hp?forum_id=10&thread_id= 2363
bhamakripa June 24 2018 I am trying OpenVMS via SIMH. Need to get OS binaries for v7.3. Registered here but don't have any membership number yet which is needed to get license. Pls suggest what to do. I hardly know anyth